With up to 5 hours of free parking, free-to-use customer toilets (including fully accessible/disabled toilets) and a parent and child room facility to ensure that you enjoy your visit, Handforth Dean offers a pleasant shopping experience for all shoppers.
Store Accessibility at Tesco:
- There is accessible baby changing facilities.
- There is an assistive listening/hearing enhancement system available.
- There is a defibrillator available in-store.
- There are fully accessible toilets.
- Staff are available to provide wheelchair assistance if required.
- There are marked Blue Badge/accessible parking bays in our car park.
Other Tesco at Handforth Dean facilities include:
Specialising in shoe repairs, key cutting, locksmith services and engraving,
as well as dry cleaning and photo processing
Home of car washing and valeting, services include wash & wax, interior valet and a ‘Full Monty’.
Pitstop Tyre Bay
Blackcircles Pitstop Wilmslow offers a full range of services and facilities for customers, including tyre fitting.
Tesco 24-Hour Fuel Station
Round-the-clock service at Tesco petrol is here for you – no matter the time.
Tesco at Handforth Dean Retail Park also offers electric vehicle charging, a meat counter, a hot deli, a fish counter, a scan-as-you shop service and Tesco Mobile within the store.
Store Accessibility at M&S:
- There is an accessible toilet in the store
- There is step-free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a fixed hearing assistance system in the store.
- The hearing assistance system is located at the Refunds and Exchange counter, at the Menswear counter, at the Womenswear counter, at the Home desk/counter, at the Bureau de Change counter, at the food information counter and at the Order & Collect counter.
- There are wheelchairs available to borrow.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
- The store is also part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
Other M&S at Handforth Dean Facilities Include:
If you’re feeling in need of refreshment the two M&S Cafes serve good quality food, tea and coffee, offering everything from cakes, sandwiches and salads to full and flavoursome hot lunches.
M&S offer a wide range of services including bra fitting, Bureau de Change, fittings rooms for both men and women, a cash machine and free Wi-Fi throughout the store.
There is also a clothing & home collection/order desk, a flower & Plant ordering service, a personalised Cake ordering service and a refund & exchange desk.
Accessibility at Boots:
- There is disabled Access
- There is disabled car parking available
- There is an induction loop
- The store has step-free access
Other Boots at Handforth Dean facilities include:
Boots has several services available to its customers, including a Boots Hearingcare, a Boots Macmillan Beauty Advisor, an in-store Boots Opticians service an instant Photo Kiosk and an order & collect service (you can collect your boots.com order in-store here)
Boots in Handforth Dean houses a pharmacy which offers NHS prescription ordering, a private consultation room, emergency Contraception and an in-store Malaria Prevention Service. The pharmacy also offers vaccination services for Meningitis B, Pneumonia, seasonal flu (NHS for at-risk groups and Non-NHS for not at-risk groups) and other travel vaccinations.