Spin our Fathers Day wheel to see what treats you could win for a special Father figure
It’s simple to play: 1) Head to our website www.handforthdeanretailpark.co.uk 💻
2) Spin our Fathers Day Wheel 💗
3) Enter your details and wait to see if you are the lucky winner 🍀
T&Cs apply, visit our website for more information.
Terms and conditions
1. To enter the Handforth Dean Retail Park Valentine’ s Spin to Win competition, entrants must:
○ Visit the Handforth Dean website: www.handforthdeanretailpark.co.uk
○ Spin the Fathers Day wheel
○ Enter their contact details
2. One competition winner will be chosen from all entries at random.
3. The competition prize is the selected items you land upon from the Handforth Dean retailers.
4. The promotion will run until 10am on Tuesday 1st June 2021 until 12pm on Friday June 2021.
5. The winner must make contact within 14 days of the promotion to claim their prize.
6. Employees of Handforth Dean Retail Park are not permitted to enter this competition.
7. All entrants must be over the age of 18 or have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. This promotion is subject to availability and valid for a limited time only.
11. By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
12. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
13. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
14. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed onto any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.